VB-FullAir is an automatic, adjustable solution for suspension problems. The existing leaf or coil spring suspension is replaced with a full air suspension system. This system includes air springs, shock absorbers, height sensors, a compressor and an electronic control unit (VB-ASCU). The air suspension system filters out unevenness in the road surface, improving ride comfort.
While driving, the vehicle will constantly remain at the ride height set by VB-Airsuspension during installation. The driveability and stability of the vehicle are improved, which in turn increases safety. When the vehicle is at a standstill (in some cases with the handbrake on), the entry/loading platform height can be increased and decreased to comfortably enter and exit the vehicle and for goods to be conveniently loaded and unloaded.
Benefits of VB-FullAir:
- Constant ride height
- Increased comfort
- Optimum driveability
- Increased stability
- Comfortable ride for passengers
- Kneeling function to facilitate easy entry and exit to/from the vehicle
- Better protection for fragile/delicate goods
- Kneeling function for convenient loading and unloading of goods
- Less wear on tyres/brakes
- More environmentally friendly, reduced CO2 emissions
- Spare wheel remains under the vehicle
VB-Airsuspension full air suspension systems are supplied with a sophisticated remote control that can be used to easily operate all functions of the suspension system.
Also available in Auxiliary Air Suspension & Coilspring Suspension