Lanzarote Grey paintwork
Grade 3 thermal insulation for all year-round use
Black diamond cut alloy wheels
Cab air conditioning
Satellite navigation system
Whale 4kw dual fuel, gas and 240v, heating and hot water
Driver and passenger airbags
Colour reverse camera
Cruise control with speed limiter
100w solar panel
Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm
Multi-function steering wheel
5 inch colour touchscreen DAB radio with Bluetooth connection
2.3 litre, 140bhp multi-jet engine
6-speed manual gearbox as standard
Automatic gearbox (optional)
Fly screen on sliding cargo door
New Teleco digital TV aerial system
Thetford compressor fridge
Fully opening barn door at the rear
OZIO stain resistant upholstery
Electric entrance step
Fitted with cab blinds
2 front swivel seats
Aqua clean upholstery - simply wipe clean with water
2 burner gas hob with 1 x 240v hob plate
240 external socket
25 litre integrated underslung LPG gas tank
The all-new CV80 is a 4-berth family-friendly layout, with double bed in the Pop-Top, above the well-lit Pullman-style lounge at the front. The rear lounge also converts to a double bed – and of course, being a 4-berth, the CV80 comes with 4 belted seats for safe travel. The centre kitchen comes with a 2 burner gas hob plus 240v hotplate, combination grill/oven, stainless steel sink with matching worktop cover, microwave oven and a stylish Thetford compressor fridge, opposite the kitchen is the very practical wash/wc/shower room with some stylish touches. This model also comes with electric entrance step, full width sliding door flyscreen, heating and hot water system, LED lighting, TV preparation including bracket, 7” Touchscreen with Reversing Camera, DAB, Bluetooth and Apple Carplay/Android Auto, USB and steering wheel controls for radio and telephone, pleated cab blinds, solar panel, omnidirectional aerial, awning and reversing camera. For 2022 the external colour is being changed to Lanzarote grey. This is a new colour from Fiat introduced for the new Series 8 Ducato (Shown in the third photograph) which also features Black alloy wheels which really finish off this stylish van conversion.
- Lanzarote Grey paintwork
- Grade 3 thermal insulation for all year-round use
- Black diamond cut alloy wheels
- Cab air conditioning
- Satellite navigation system
- Whale 4kw dual fuel, gas and 240v, heating and hot water
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Colour reverse camera
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- 100w solar panel
- Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm
- Multi-function steering wheel
- 5 inch colour touchscreen DAB radio with Bluetooth connection
- 2.3 litre, 140bhp multi-jet engine
- 6-speed manual gearbox as standard
- Automatic gearbox (optional)
- Fly screen on sliding cargo door
- New Teleco digital TV aerial system
- Thetford compressor fridge
- Fully opening barn door at the rear
- OZIO stain resistant upholstery
- Winter pack
- Electric entrance step
- Fitted with cab blinds
- 2 front swivel seats
- 240v microwave
- Aqua clean upholstery – simply wipe clean with water
- 2 burner gas hob with 1 x 240v hob plate
- 240 external socket
- 25 litre integrated underslung LPG gas tank
We are also able to offer the Adventure Pack which includes:
- Motorhome Wifi
- Cadac BBQ
- External Gas BBQ Point
- Avtex TV
- Google Chromecast
The price as advertised does not include the Automatic Transmission which is an extra £2400 inc VAT.
For further details or to reserve your CV80 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01207 272777.
Length 5.99 m, Width 2.05 m, Height 2.76 m
At The Explorer Group Ltd we are confident that our new caravans and motorhomes are engineered using the latest manufacturing techniques and advanced materials technology ensuring that, when buying one of our products, you are buying the very best. We extend this philosophy to our customers by offering long term peace of mind and reassurance through our extensive warranty cover.
Your warranty cover commences on the day your new caravan is purchased and comprises two key elements:
- Three year manufacturer’s warranty
- Ten year body integrity warranty
Warranty cover Scope
This applies to all new Elddis, Compass, Xplore and Buccaneer products manufactured from 2012 model year onwards.
Three year manufacturer’s warranty
Year 1 warranty – Covers all original components, including permanently fitted equipment forming part of the original product specification.
Year 2 and 3 warranty – Covers all original components, including permanently fitted equipment forming part of the original product specification, with the exception of the following items:
- Windows and glass
- Deterioration of exterior paint work
- Soft furnishings, carpets and floor coverings
- Entertainment equipment
- Fluorescent tubes, bulbs, LEDs and fuses
- Plastic and GRP exterior panels
- Plastic products including A-frame covers, wheel spats and shower trays
- Minor adjustment of blinds, hinges, catches, stays and doors
Ten year body integrity warranty
Elddis, Compass, Xplore and Buccaneer products are covered against water ingress damage for 10 years from the original date of purchase of a new product. This applies to water ingress through any permanently sealed seam joints.
In order to comply with the terms of the above cover the following conditions must be met:
Reporting a fault
In the unlikely event that you experience a problem with your caravan or motorhome please contact your retailer.
It is with the retailer that your contract of sale exists and consequently they have the responsibility to ensure any complaints and warranty issues are addressed. Any other approved Elddis, Compass, Xplore and Buccaneer Retailer or Service Centre may carry out work at their convenience or discretion, but are not obliged to do so.
All Elddis, Compass, Xplore and Buccaneer products are classed as portable and therefore all work under warranty requires the caravan or motorhome to be delivered and collected from the selling retailer.
Conditions attached to the warranty cover
You must retain the original sale invoice for the caravan or motorhome.
- All new caravans and motorhomes must be registered with The Explorer Group Ltd within 6 weeks of purchase as new. Your retailer can forward this information to us. Please keep us informed of any name or address changes by using the Notification of Change to Name and Address form.
- The caravan or motorhome must have an annual service and damp check carried out by an Approved Elddis, Compass, Xplore and Buccaneer Retailer or Service Centre. Original VAT invoices and damp reports must be retained as proof that the annual services have been carried out in accordance with our warranty terms.
- In years 1, 2, and 4 through to 9 the service must be completed no more than 60 days either side of the anniversary of the date of purchase.
- In Years 3 and 10 the service must be completed no more than 60 days before the anniversary of the date of purchase.
- No service interval should exceed 14 months. Failure to service the vehicle within the specified time limits will invalidate the warranty.
- Where an annual service identifies that repairs are necessary the caravan or motorhome must be made available for repair within six weeks of the date of inspection for the purpose of carrying out the repair work. The Explorer Group Ltd reserves the right to inspect the vehicle before work commences.
- Work may only be undertaken by an Approved Elddis, Compass, Xplore and Buccaneer Retailer or Service Centre and only after approval by The Explorer Group Limited (depending upon individual circumstances).
- The Explorer Group Limited will pay the costs of remedial work to the repairer, only after approved work has been carried out. The cost of transporting, towing or moving the caravan by any means to or from the place of repair is the responsibility of the owner.
- The Policy is not retrospective and is applicable to 2012 model year caravans and motorhomes onwards.
- No liability will be accepted for any consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising which were not reasonably foreseeable by both parties when the caravan was originally purchased.
- No liability will be accepted for damage caused by fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence or abnormal working conditions.
- No alteration may be made to the original construction.
- In the case of a dispute, The Caravan Club will agree with The Explorer Group Limited the appointment of an independent arbitrator. The Explorer Group Limited will pay for the costs of arbitration, subject to the owner paying a £250 deposit.
- If the arbitrator finds in favour of the customer, then the deposit will be returned. If the arbitrator finds in favour of The Explorer Group Limited, the customer will lose their deposit.
- Where the arbitrator awards a sum of money less than an offer made by The Explorer Group Limited, which has already been rejected by the customer, then their deposit is forfeited.
- In all cases the arbitrator’s decision is final and both parties must agree to abide by the decision.
Warranty cover is not given for caravans and motorhomes if they have been used under any of the following circumstances:
- Used for hire
- Used as a permanent residence
- Towed behind a commercial vehicle
- Used for racing or time trials
- Damage resulting from freezing, accident or fire damage
- Mains electrics
- It is recommended that you have your mains electrics system inspected by a NICEIC approved contractor every 3 years.
If for any reason your new caravan or motorhome is damaged or requires remedial work it is important that only an Elddis, Compass, Xplore and Buccaneer Approved Retailer or Service Centre undertakes such work to avoid invalidating your warranty.
Transfer of ownership
If you purchase this vehicle as a used vehicle it may be possible to transfer the unexpired term of the warranty cover (up to a maximum of six years commencing at the original date of purchase from new). The warranty cover for a used vehicle commences from the original date of purchase from new and is as follows:
- Three year manufacturer’s warranty
- A maximum of six years’ body integrity warranty
The warranty is subject to the usual terms and conditions’ set out in the handbook and is only transferable on payment of a £75 administration fee. Full documentary evidence that the caravan has been serviced annually should be provided at the time of transfer, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the warranty stated in the handbook. Transfer of ownership must be completed within three months of change of legal ownership. Please complete the Notification of Change of Ownership form in your handbook.
This warranty does not affect the purchaser’s statutory rights. The warranty shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Apply for Motorhome Finance
Please contact us to arrange a finance quotation
Apply for Motorhome Insurance
Please use the link below to apply for an insurance quotation
Apply for Insurance Online