Tyne Valley Motorhomes
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Looking to work for a dynamic, fast paced and thriving company?
Do you have the drive and motivation to succeed and develop your career with a like-minded business? Tyne Valley Motorhomes is a family run dealership celebrating over 20 successful years in business and are now one of the largest dealerships in the North of England.
Due to recent expansion and success of our service centre we are currently looking to recruit a Motorhome/Caravan Technician at our busy site located in Burnopfield (NE166NS). The right candidate must be able to work well within a team, provide excellent customer service and demonstrate a comprehensive technical understanding of the motorhome/caravan trade.
- Minimum of 1-year experience within the leisure industry or similar experience working with gas/240v and water.
- Languages – must be fluent in English and be able to write competently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to interact with customers as when required.
- Hardworking, punctual, reliable, ability to use own initiative.
- Stability under pressure – reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Able to adapt to the company’s needs in the way we deliver our service and customer experience.
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work with a high standard.
- Positive attitude.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Habitation Inspection and repairs
- Woodwork – Internal repairs
- Gas Repairs and installation
- 12v and 240 volt repairs and installation
- Heating system diagnosis and repairs
- Fitting of accessories: Bike Racks, Awnings, TV aerials and Solar Panels
- Electrical diagnosis and repairs
- Warranty diagnosis and repairs
- Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5.00pm
- Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
- March until End September
- Saturday 9.00am – 12:30pm (Paid at overtime)
- 20 days plus bank holidays
- Pay negotiable depending on experience.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Inhouse and external training provided.
If you think you have what it takes and a desire to join a successful motorhome dealership please send us a copy of your CV for attention of Jonathan Bell (email@example.com).
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment and address. We may also conduct a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.